If you are looking to turn up the heat, try giving and receiving an erotic massage. This experience can open so many doors for couples, whether things are just starting to get serious, or you have been together for a long while. Erotic massage can be a strong milestone moment for many couples, something that you would not do or share with just anyone. The good news is that it is much easier than you would think, although preparation can be important to set the mood properly.
THE BEST ADVICE:
- Always have plenty of product for the massage.
- Take a shower first, clean in this case means confident.
- Be open to trying new things and exploring new parts of your partner; ears, butt, feet, and thighs are popular.
- Be prepared to use your entire body. Mounting your partner allows you to apply more pressure to the massage and further builds to the eroticism of the experience.
- A bit of music in the background can be helpful for those that are experiencing nerves. What do you need?
- A place to enjoy the massage: love seat, bed, bench, or the floor. Just make sure it is comfortable and protected from liquids and oils. Covering the massage surface with soft towels, sheets, or even some painter’s plastic sheeting is a great way to keep your furniture safe
- A massage glide, luckily System JO has three different bases to choose from: Silicone-Based, Water-Based and Oil-Based. JO ALL-in-ONE Massage Glide: A silicone-based massage glide that also works as a tattoo brightener and skin conditioner. When you want a long lasting product, this is the one you should choose
- JO NURU Full Body Sensual Massage Gel: A water-based massage gel that uses a plant sourced glycerin and cleans easily. Please note that with this type of massage both bodies are wet prior to application; right out of the shower is ideal. As the product begins to absorb and evaporate, just add a little extra moisture to reactivate the glide. If you want the slickest, slipperiest product possible, then this is the one you should choose.
JO Not So Vanilla Massage Candle: Though not ideal for an erotic massage, the warmth is wonderful for a relaxing one. Simple light the candle to set the mood, let it melt, and pour the oil directly on to the body for a warm massage. It takes a small amount of time to let the candle melt, a full massage may take about 15 minutes to prepare the oil. If you want a slow and passionate romantic evening, with a gently warmed massage oil, then this is the one you should choose.